The 3rd annual forum for Wind Turbine Icing & Prevention takes place on 29.-30. April 2020 in Berlin
Venue: Berlin, Germany
Forum for cost-efficient solutions to cut the productivity losses related to wind turbines icing
In this forum, you will discover cost-efficient solutions to cut the productivity losses related to wind turbines icing. The sessions are set up to be interactive for the attendees to get involved into the experience-sharing process and to tackle existing problems in real-time discussions.
Attendees – limited number high-level participation
Among other things, there are dicussions and sessions on the following topics:
- Wind Power in Cold Climate
- Synergies between Wind Turbine and Drone Icing
- Condition Monitoring System for wind Turbine in Icing Conditions
- The Concept and Potential of Icephobic Coatings
- Risk Assessment for Ice Fall and Ice Throw
- Ice Detection for De-icing of Wind Turbines
- Anti-icing and De-icing Technology for Wind Turbines in Cold climate
- Identifying benefits associated with the prevention of ice on a turbine’s aerodynamic performance
- Ice mitigating solution Strategies(s)
- Ice Protection Techniques and Systems
Our managing director Dr. Thomas Schlegl will talk about reliable ice detection on the rotor blade of the wind turbine.
Furthermore, he will let you know how intelligent sensors on the rotor blade can increase the yield of the entire wind turbine.
Discover more about this event.